A little help applying for the NZWG Seed Grant…
- DO your Online Order first!
- DO read NZWG Seed Grants GUIDE
- DO email us with any questions once you’ve read the NZWG Seed Grants GUIDE
- DO follow the application checklist.
- DO ensure you include ONE copy of the Coversheet Materials, as follows (These are to establish your eligibility – they do not go to the Assessors):
- COVERSHEET TC Form
- Writer CV (not an unrelated CV)
- Budget (costs that directly contribute to the production of a finished draft) with a total equal to the grant amount e.g.
- Writers Fee
- Overheads (such as: Accounting / Administrative salaries / Insurance / Legal / Rent / Utilities / Travel / Accommodation)
- Research Costs
- Chain of Title
- DO send in THREE copies of the Assessment Materials, in this order, as follows:
- Synopsis Paragraph
- Potential Audience Paragraph
- Treatment (5 pages)
- Screenplay Sample (10 pages)
- DO remove your name & details from the Assessment Materials
- DO remove any binding
- DO number the pages of Assessment Materials
- DO submit exactly the number of pages asked for i.e. 5 x treatment & 10 x script.
(*These should be full pages with standard header/footer/margin size)
- DO call the Assessment Materials by their names e.g. ‘Logline’ not ‘One Liner’.
- DO NOT send in more supporting written material than is asked for.
- DO NOT send in a CD of music for the soundtrack for the script.
- DO NOT send in the full script or an example of a full length work.
- DO NOT include a Facebook friend request.
- DO NOT send a budget for the entire film.
- DO NOT bind your materials
PLACE YOUR ONLINE SEED ORDER HERE